My Goal My Ambition

 Hello, now I want to share what i want to achieve this year 2023

In this year i wanna be a productive person, doing a life with some new rules to make me better and more healthy in all aspects. 

This year also are my graduation from highschool, i have to continue to the university. I have change my mind from the last year. Last year i wanna be a doctor. Now i have set my mind to get in to mechanical engineering ITB. 

Its not easy to get in there cause mechanical engineering ITB is one of the best faculty of mechanical engineering in Indonesia. There is so much people want to get in there, i have to study harder and more focus this year to get in there.

I have mention that i want be more healthy, so because of that i want to consistent doing my intermittent fasting to lose my weight. Last year i have lose weight around 5 Kg, and this year i want to have ideal weight.

Beside doing intermittent fasting, im also try to lose some weight with sport activity. Like running, badminton and also futsal. 

In this year also u have a dream that i can make my own money. I have think like do some enterpreneur. Cause i have seen my father, i know a little bit some basic things but i believe that i still newbie and need more learning to start that.

Yah, there so much wishes from me, that caused i want the best in this year. After pandemic there is so much obstacle in my life, in my family life. So i want this year being one of the best year that happen in my life. 

I know thats hard to do that, studying hard, intermittent fasting and do some sport. That thing makes me not have much time to enjoy time with friends, even family. But i thats all what i have to do in this year to make this year the best. This year i have a chance still to make it all happen, so i dont want lose that change with just enjoy time with friends, games or just sleep at my bed.

Yah thats what i want in this year, tips is doing what you have to do. Dont lose the chance you have, cause maybe it will not coming back again and you will regret that.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction